Monday, May 21, 2012

Three More Days

Just three more short days till I head home to the good ole U.S.A. In the meantime I have to study for and take 3 more finals and finish up my packing.

This past weekend I literally spent the whole weekend studying, I know its boring compared to what the rest of my weekends have been like these past 4 months, but it was necessary. On Friday morning I took my History of Art in Spain final and it went well. It was a lot easier than I thought it was. This morning I had my Introduction to Spanish Business final and it literally took me 15 minutes to complete. It was sooo easy! I wish more finals could be like that. :)

Tomorrow (Tuesday) I have my Grammar final and Wednesday I have my POE (Composition Class) and History of Spain finals. Bright and early on Thursday morning I will be heading to the Granada airport to head home! :)

Thank you to everyone who has read my blog over the last 4 months. I really appreciate it! I hope you have enjoyed reading it as much as I have enjoyed writing it!

No comments:

Post a Comment